July 2, 2014 by cvfrd_master 1912 1 0
Burny says “Practice fire safety everyday!”
- From 2009 through 2013, consumer fireworks contributed to 38 reported fire incidents in Alaska.
- These fireworks related incidents accounted for $1,089,250 in dollar loss during this period.
- From 2009 to 2013, consumer fireworks caused six moderate to severe burn injuries that were reported to a healthcare facility.
- Leave firework shows to the professionals and attend one of several commercial shows around the State.
- Check local laws before using consumer fireworks.
- Children should not use fireworks without adult supervision.
- Go to akburny.com for more summer fire safety tips.
For More Information call Mahlon Greene at (907) 746-5062
Email: [email protected]
Visit Burny’s Facebook page and download Burny’s Fire Safety App at akburny.com